There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater.
The secret to a good relationship is the ability to tolerate differences and embrace the perfections. Compatible couples have great levels of patience and tolerance for each other.
They strengthen their relationship by holding on to each other in the worst circumstances. Although they disagree on various things, they have an amazing understanding for each other.
They face all their problems together and they are there for each other no matter what life throws at them tomorrow.
Relationships mostly fail when one person stops chasing the other and it makes the other person give up chasing as well, but it always starts out with one person not trying as hard.
Just because the person you wanted to be with is now yours, doesn’t mean you got to stop doing what you did to get that person. Keep chasing or else someone else might start chasing and that person might just let them catch.
Why do relationships fail?
- You didn’t know each other that much during courtship stage.
- You discovered something negative about him/her while you are in relationship already. That’s why, know him or her first.
- Too much pride Sometimes.
- It is just a petty issue but because of too much pride it became a big one. Learn to say sorry.
- You get bored in your relationship.
- Sometimes, when you both have the same interests, what happens is that you don’t have something new to try.
- You aren’t just meant to be.
- No matter how hard you try, you aren’t just for each other.
- Small issues getting piled up.